TopicHow to reinstall AOL desktop gold
6 postsTue 30th Jun 2020 - 9:57am
For reinstalling the AOL desktop gold, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, have to uninstall the previously installed version of the desktop software.
- Once you have successfully removed it, then you can restart the system.
- Now go to the official webpage of AOL and look for the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold.
- Click on the download link to download and save the desktop software.
- Now, you need to run the setup file as Administrator and then follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation of the desktop software.
However, it would be best if you remembered to install AOL Gold on your system you need first to check the system requirement.