Forums

TopicOST to OST Converter Software

• Wed 18th Dec 2019 - 8:40am

If your Offline OST file get corrupted and you are not capable to re-access file again then you need to get the eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. It is design with some advance algorithm to smartly regain your lost database of an OST file such as- task, contact, emails, contacts, chats, notes, journals, appointments without any alteration. Application supports to save your Offline OST file database to PST/ EML/ MBOX, CSV/ vCard/ MSG/ HTML/and OFFICE 365 Cloud.

Grt more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/free-ost-to-pst.html

• Fri 20th Dec 2019 - 11:32am

Method 1: Export mailbox as a PST file

Login to Outlook with the Exchange account that was used to create the OST files. And to export the OST mailboxes to PST, follow the simple procedure:

1. Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export.

1. Select Export to a file; then click Next.

1. Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next.

1. Select the folder which you want to export and click Next.

1. Browse the location where you want to save the new PST file and choose the options regarding the duplicate items.

Note: There is an optional choice to provide a password to the PST file, but you can easily move ahead without choosing it.

• Mon 23rd Dec 2019 - 11:57am

Very well elaborated @Adrain, it is helpful indeed.

• Tue 30th Jun 2020 - 10:33am

I just want to say that you have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable. I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in the future.  37820X Practice Test Questions Answers

Please register or login to post forum replies